Have you ever thought about how to keep the perfect quality of your old photographs forever? Scanning all the prints too time-consuming and processing the films in a lab too expensive? Then here comes a unique film scanner right for you: ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000 ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000 is a small device able to work with both negative and positive classic 35mm film. It’s equipped with two adaptors – for strips of 6 frames or 3 slides. Scanner is connected to the PC via USB port and comes with a CD containing drivers and a user application. With it you can easily check about how the final output will look like and adjust some image correction settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue etc.). The device features a 5mpix scanning chip (i.e. 2592×1680 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page!
- Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button
- 5MP CMOS sensor provides 10 bits per colour channel for data conversion, and uses fixed focus and automatic exposure control and colour balance
- Scans images and provides super sharp, high resolution images up to 3,600 dpi and uses three white LED’s as a back light source
- Each negative or slide takes less than a second to scan and download into a digital file to print, copy to CD or store
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista(32/64Bits PC), not working with Mac
Category: Film and Slide Scanner